Poll: Where do you purchase motor oil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last several years I have purchased enough oil at yearly Autozone clearances that I've not needed to shop around or buy elsewhere.

I'm beginning to run low (AZ near me didn't have any clearances last year), I will likely use one of the farm/fleet stores like Tractor Supply or Orchelin to buy oil. I routinely find Philips 66 Choice semi-syn for $1.89 a quart or less, that's what I usually buy if I'm unable to find clearance stuff.

Another WalMart vote. Unless someone else is having a special sale WalMart hands-down has the best pricing on oil.

4.Other typically

Aka Napa, or Adkins Store out in the county west of me... That store actually sells oil fairly cheap... Like Shell oil for $2.79 a quart.. Napa of course has the Cam2 Dexos1 Gen 2 full synthetic for a decent price.

Though there are times I go to Wally World... Just not often.

2. Except it's Meijer. It's like Walmart, except I don't almost get hit in the parking lot in some fashion every time I go there.

Usually Walmart, Amazon, or if I see a really good deal on closeout somewhere on an oil I use I'll buy from them. Most recently NAPA, Mobil 1 ESP for $5.49/quart, no one comes close to that price for it.

Originally Posted by kstanf150
It's a poll question
No write in

Just pick one

OTHER= RURAL KING as I can't stand Wal Mart

Walmart with mobil and penzoil rebates.Menards with rebates using merchandise check.The QS synthetics 0W-20 when 2.99 quart after rebates.

1. Walmart
2. Amazon
As with others, price is king. Having said that, I usually buy my oil from Walmart (annual M1 rebate) but recently got some PUP from Amazon (also with a rebate).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back