Poll: Where do you purchase motor oil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart almost always, but occasionally I'll go with Pepboys when they offer one of their own in-house rebates in addition to the mfgr rebate.

2. Walmart

4. Rarely NAPA or Pep Boys for Euro, specialty oils only

I grocery shop ~ every two weeks a t WM, so when I know an OC is upcoming I pick up stuff whilst there.

No sense paying for massive resource-wasting delivery when you are not in a remote location or homebound.

Who ever is cheapest. I have probably 7 different brands in my shop right now due to sales or rebates. Amazon, walmart, and advance auto have my big 3 for motor oil and trans fluids. Autozone a little but not one near me.

Originally Posted by kstanf150
Only choose one please. Thanks

Walazon. (It's coming, as Walmart & Amazon completely take over ... and then merge. You heard it here first. Prepare.)

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
All of your options have an online presence, are you differentiating between online and brick and mortar?

Me... Amazon and Wally's.com... haven't purchased oil in brick and mortar in a while.

If you order from Walmart online it's still Walmart

Menards when they have their 11% rebate or Meijer. I prefer Menards because its closer and that a good amount of the prices are exactly the same or barely more then Walmart.

All of your options have an online presence, are you differentiating between online and brick and mortar?

Me... Amazon and Wally's.com... haven't purchased oil in brick and mortar in a while.

Maybe, maybe not. Always check to see who is selling as Walmart online has third party sellers too just like Amazon.

Walmart oil prices are significantly lower than PB/AZ/AA. A 5qt jug of M1 EP at WM is around $28 at WM. In AZ it's something like $41.

I did pick up Rotella Gas Truck for $20 at AZ but that was only due to the product being on clearance.

Originally Posted by PimTac

Maybe, maybe not. Always check to see who is selling as Walmart online has third party sellers too just like Amazon.

The point is that the order was placed with Walmart not the 3rd party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back