Please Read: BITOG forums migrating to Xenforo

I presume everyone is seeing the timestamps being "off", well, unless you live in the middle of the Pacific (American Samoa timezone). :D Set your timezone here.

Mine was American Samoan 🤷‍♂️ I noticed a post I made earlier today saying it was made at 7-something PM yesterday.

I created a new account because even though I know my screenname (javacontour) and my email address, the forum seems unable to find me with either bit of info to change the password.

This might be my new account if my account on the previous platform cannot be sorted.

I got the notification email last week, so I presumed the forum had my address. But this new platform seems unable to find me by either value.

So I couldn't log in with my '02SE' username. My Email has changed since I joined this board. So I signed up with this username. If a link to login in with my original username and password could be sent to the Email I used for this temporary account, I'd appreciate it.

I love this new forum, so much more modern like all of the new bmw forums. I especially love that you finally added an alerts area for threads finally. This is a really nice breath of fresh air.

Wow. Cant imagine how much work went into this.

HUGE thank you to the mod team!

I’m looking forward to learning all the new and upgrades features of this!

It's still here, the new forum just forgot all your old browsing history.
Yeah, didn't come over. I've been tempted to just hit "mark all read" and go from there.

Luckily the "New Posts" feature is still here, and working quite well, which is what I use the most.

Back