Please Hijack this Thread

The craziest human challenge ever ...
crazy2.gif
eek.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Anyone else notice much less junk mail in your mailbox during these CV days?
No, at least as much as usual, and many more spam e-mails than before. Until they suddenly resumed, I'd failed to appreciate that those had completely stopped for a while.

Originally Posted by CR94
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Anyone else notice much less junk mail in your mailbox during these CV days?
No, at least as much as usual, and many more spam e-mails than before. Until they suddenly resumed, I'd failed to appreciate that those had completely stopped for a while.

Yes, more CV focused emails are coming in from about everyone ... I've noticed that. But my junk mail in my mailbox has defiantly gone down. Sometimes I don't get any mail for 3 days because the junk mail isn't being sent like it use to, at least in my area.

Originally Posted by MolaKule
I watch PuppyDogPals when I am not Formenting!
grin2.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about, I think that is a good thing.

Originally Posted by Barkleymut
Originally Posted by MolaKule
I watch PuppyDogPals when I am not Formenting!
grin2.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about, I think that is a good thing.

Oh, myDisney, the evil, the powerful....

But now we can have muppets in star wars. again.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite

...Should I just build a simple unity gain 6BQ5 buffer amp into the power amp case with a volume pad ?..

I would use a Push-Pull set of 6DQ5's with screem input so your ignition dwell time would be more responsive.
grin2.gif

That watered down 20 is only spec'd for CAFE to get 0.00000000000000000000000001 better MPG
(checked it myself) …

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
You should own at least one Crown Vic in your life.
I drove my parents' 1964 LeSabre, which was practically the same thing, aside from having a more troublesome engine.

Speaking of Cafe standards...I read that the European Union has issued standards for the noise level that plumbing fixtures can make. I wish they had done that here long ago. My shower whistles when I use it. This drives my miniature dachshund crazy and he barks incessantly when someone is showering. Those dogs will bark at anything. I will never get a dachshund again!

Originally Posted by walterjay
Speaking of Cafe standards...I read that the European Union has issued standards for the noise level that plumbing fixtures can make. I wish they had done that here long ago. My shower whistles when I use it. This drives my miniature dachshund crazy ...
Good idea! Some showers screech so loudly they make me crazy---as well as hurting my ears.

^^^ Check the shower head flow restrictor silencer unit. Water deposits inside the unit can change the sound cancelling frequency. The dachshund still might hear the super high frequencies humans can't hear even if the restrictor silencer unit is operating correctly. Need to buy a special silencer unit with extended range when you have dogs in the house. Bad news is they cost about 50% more.

Egg equation
If a hen and a half lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many eggs will half a dozen hens lay in half a dozen days?

Back