Penpoint oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see progold,superlube and triflow all have oilers.

Is it possible to administer less than a drop of oil, or is surface tension unbeatable?

Just looking for applying oils sparingly, in all directions and have it last and not leak.

What to look for? Applicators perhaps? As in squeeze or click typeapplications,.,.,.?

Pen as in ball point pen. I will write you a note usingan ink pen, but instead of ink I wish to write with a petroleum distillate or naptha.

See,Merk.... I don't need google!

Btw, i need a pin for when a drop is too much, but i guess that depends on if youask Forrest Gump!

All good replies - not all drops are equal - some are smaller. Need a very fine tube.

If it's still not small enough, dip tip of toothpick or stiff wire in a drop and apply that.

Last edited:
"Watch oiler" as said above. I usually just take a piece of solid copper wire, 20AWG or so, hold it on a vise and smack the end of the wire with a hammer. Then coil the free end into a loop for a handle. The flattened end holds a small amount of oil nicely and when you touch it to a surface, the oil transfers in a controlled manner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back