Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/jRImwaWZ0n8

Scotty talking about oil again
33.gif

It got to be synthetic since it's made of gas
whistle.gif

Last edited:
I'll start out by saying these oil brands in question are what I use most often and now have two new vehicles on M1 0w20 EP, but like PP for 5w30. What he said is bull since we all know PP does not stand behind long OCI's like Amsoil, Castrol, and Mobil … if PP don't, I won't …
He'd been better off making some other argument …
As a mechanic … would not let this guy touch my lawnmower … much less listen to anything he says on lubricants …

There are times I turn to Scotty for oil and service advise... oh wait, no there aren't.

He needs to stop trying to tell people about oil. Clearly he's just schilling now.

Originally Posted by madeej11
Advise ? Advice . Then , Than . Get the point you guys ? Unbelievable . Happens way too often . Learn the language !

That's the best you can do? Picking at a typo?
33.gif
If you bothered to read my posts, you'll find I have learned the language quite well.

Find somewhere else to troll.

Originally Posted by parshisa
whistle.gif

Scotty or the oil?

Originally Posted by Bud
Originally Posted by parshisa
whistle.gif

Scotty or the oil?

Scotty has actually transcended gas and has reached plasma, the 4th state of matter.

Originally Posted by Trav
You should see the video he has on boxer engines, the man is an archive of misinformation.

I saw that one and I was left thinking that marketing has a large influence on engine configuration.

Originally Posted by SirTanon
There are times I turn to Scotty for oil and service advise... oh wait, no there aren't.

lol.gif
crackmeup2.gif

So true.

He may have had decent advice at one time, but now he's gone from eccentric to delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back