Peacock streaming is the WORST!

I was watching IndyCar qualifying at Texas Motor Speedway today. About 20 minutes into the coverage Peacock kicked me out and put me back in my main menu. Reselecting the event got me nothing more than the ability to add it to "My Stuff". I signed out of my Apple account and signed back in. I checked the status of my Peacock subscription; still active. I could not restart or rejoin the coverage under any circumstances.

So, I cancelled them. Screw 'em. I've got Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Peacock's streaming services are absolutely ABYSMAL in comparison, and have been since I first signed up a year ago. It actually felt good to cancel Peacock because they're so ABYSMALLY BAD.

Rant over,

Scott

Motor Trend kept disconnecting on me yesterday during the WEC broadcast. I pretty only use Peacock on my laptop and work PC.

My big gripe right now is my Cox cable box is about 30 seconds behind the NASCAR scanner and about 10 seconds behind the international broadcast stream.

Amazon Prime downsample to 320x240 for me, I mean come on, at least 640x480 at the minimum.
Hulu suddenly cut many series' season 2 and beyond after you sign up.

I think the only one worth the price these days is NetFlix and you do pay for what you get. It is not cheap like those deadbeat streaming platform mentioned here.

Amazon Prime downsample to 320x240 for me, I mean come on, at least 640x480 at the minimum.
Hulu suddenly cut many series' season 2 and beyond after you sign up.

I think the only one worth the price these days is NetFlix and you do pay for what you get. It is not cheap like those deadbeat streaming platform mentioned here.

There are way too many of these "plus" streaming services.

We had a trial and I cancelled. Not only was it bad, but I refuse to pay for a service that also has commercials.

It’s also why I don’t have satellite radio. Too many commercials and annoying DJ’s.

Not sure if this will help but if your streaming device is connected via Wi-Fi, switching to 5Ghz might be faster if you are on 2.4.

Back