Oklahoma beheading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad he lived. The world would be better off without this sub-human piece of [censored].

The spokesman for the mosqoe of the greater OK, city Islamic society are taking steps to ensure that no retaliations are attempted on it's members. Now....who needs the protection?

Quote:
Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.

Whilst emergency response/911 was still on the telephone. Yea.

I've been fired a few times but never beheaded anyone.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
The spokesman for the mosqoe of the greater OK, city Islamic society are taking steps to ensure that no retaliations are attempted on it's members. Now....who needs the protection?

This is not what I expected the sentence to say either. Seems backward.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Somehow, the media will blame it on firearms.

The woman's life who was spared can THANK that (likely concealed carry) firearm for letting her see her family again.

It'll be interesting to see what angle the media hits this story from.

Will it be "Radical Islam sympathizer engages in homegrown terrorist act"?

Or "Racist white company executive shoots and kills fired black employee in act of workplace violence"?

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
In any case who still argues that "DIEversity" is a good thing in a
"nation"? LOL

Some contend the root of the word "diversity" is divide . . . to separate.

Let's hear it for gun control . . . that reserve deputy had good aim.

Originally Posted By: Volvohead
"nation"? LOL

I would agree. Notice that even though Global Jewry rigorously promote multiKult and mass influx of third world immigrants into
certain nations, but they do NOT promote the same into Israel. I wonder why that is..hypocrisy?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd

The woman's life who was spared can THANK that (likely concealed carry) firearm for letting her see her family again.

Moreover, she can be thankful that someone COMPETENT with firearms was nearby. If she had gotten the guy in this post .......

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...s_motorist_duri

...... then maybe there would have been a different outcome:

Unfortunately, this experience will probably haunt her and perhaps the hero who saved her for a good length of time. Even in failure these terrorists chip away at our humanity.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman

Or "Racist white company executive shoots and kills fired black employee in act of workplace violence"?

I have no doubts....

Originally Posted By: A_Harman

They certainly won't ask that he be charged with a 'hate crime' or report that this was black on white crime....those seem to be a one-way street...Al Sharpton certainly won't be marching in Oklahoma....

"nation"? LOL

I would agree. Notice that even though Global Jewry rigorously promote multiKult and mass influx of third world immigrants into
certain nations, but they do NOT promote the same into Israel. I wonder why that is..hypocrisy?

Why do you continue to promote Putin and his propaganda?

The terrorists who radicalize people like this killer want to create disharmony. It is a good idea IMHO to monitor one's own reactions to see if they have had some success.

I found this video interesting. The social psychologist is right on when he explains why people react the way they do, and it has some relevance with the most recent statistics that show people are as fearful now as they were after 9/11.

"nation"? LOL

Let's hear it for gun control . . . that reserve deputy had good aim.

If the reserve deputy had really good aim, Nolen would be room temperature instead of spending a few years in prison taking college courses and lifting weights.

I believe that there are some who promote 'diversity' in order to gain power and not for the good of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back