***Official Member Picture Thread***

Originally Posted by ls1mike
Here are some update ones.
The family and I on the Kingston/Edmonds ferry.
[Linked Image]

Wife and I in Anacortes, Wa
[Linked Image]

Great pic of the fam there!!

Ta mate, I'll try to fix them some stage so they are oriented...first time I'd seen them in 4 weeks, we had fun.

Originally Posted by wemay
Great picture. Congrats on a beautiful day, beautiful place and great catch. It doesn't get much better...

Thanks brother! You are absolutely right, it doesn't get better than that. It's my favorite place on earth (actually that would be under the water).

Although that one is not very big, groupers are hard to catch, they live in deep rocks/caves and if you don't put a good first shot, they are hard to get out. I had to shot one more time to get it.

Originally Posted by LeoStrop
Originally Posted by wemay
Great picture. Congrats on a beautiful day, beautiful place and great catch. It doesn't get much better...

Thanks brother! You are absolutely right, it doesn't get better than that. It's my favorite place on earth (actually that would be under the water).

Although that one is not very big, groupers are hard to catch, they live in deep rocks/caves and if you don't put a good first shot, they are hard to get out. I had to shot one more time to get it.

My Dad was a spear fisherman back in his day in Panama and San Andre's Isla. He used to show us pictures of the giant groupers they would catch
Back then these huge ones were called jewfish. Pictures very similar to yours. Blessings

Originally Posted by P10crew
👠John
[Linked Image]

Man! That's freaking awesome!

Where is that?

And the photo before - what is that unit?

Back