Odd Ball!??

The picture was taken today in the neighborhood while about 40f outside; So what's up with this picture? what they were thinking!? It is a Tesla 3 series model

101911EB-46D4-418C-BF73-5C8E7EACA7C7.jpeg

E6F71139-7F13-4462-B641-B5C6E7B4D5FD.jpeg

They are trying to dry that rug after washing it. Using the sun along with the tesla heating. Everyone with a tesla does this.

Originally Posted by blupupher
Also, whats up with the 1900 address. Never seen a "00" number on a residential address. Those are usually for businesses.
I thought it was number of feet from start of the road, if not feet then 10's or 100's of feet. With even on one side and odd the other. Thus a double zero could be possible.

Originally Posted by supton
[quote=blupupher]Also, whats up with the 1900 address. Never seen a "00" number on a residential address. Those are usually for businesses.
Depends on the city and numbering system. I have several "xx00" addresses in my subdivision and there are no businesses once you're off the main road.[/quote]

Originally Posted by opus1
Originally Posted by supton
[quote=blupupher]Also, whats up with the 1900 address. Never seen a "00" number on a residential address. Those are usually for businesses.
Depends on the city and numbering system. I have several "xx00" addresses in my subdivision and there are no businesses once you're off the main road.
it is a residential area; we live at the 1429 lot for example[/quote]

Originally Posted by dareo
They are trying to dry that rug after washing it. Using the sun along with the tesla heating. Everyone with a tesla does this.
that quilt was dry like a bone

Originally Posted by blupupher
So using a $40,000 vehicle to dry a $100 blanket? Also, whats up with the 1900 address. Never seen a "00" number on a residential address. Those are usually for businesses.
Ever remember "1313 Mockingbird Lane"?