NWB refill source

I have some late cars - 14 Elantra and 16 Challenger - and see NWB on the Challenger blade frames.
The insert/refiill sure looks like the ones on the Elantra, just different length and width.
They are made so the retaining 'catch' is a rubber wedge in the frame hook channel, pulled past the first on/last to catch frame hooks - easy on, hard off!
I was selling brand name parts in '70 or so, and learned to NEVER change blades and lose the OEM refill ability.
So, is there a source for NWB or that style by width and general length - I can cut 'em just fine,
Currently buying NAPA's at last minute and matching and pulling out and pushing in and throwing NAPA blade frame away- lots of waste - I would like to get ahead.
Help?

Dealer?

Otherwise, most Toyota's use NWB inserts. Measure the size of yours and then match them up to the appropriate Toyota model.

I use these inserts. They come straight from the mainland but are a direct replacement for my hybrid-style NWB blades.

I use these inserts. They come straight from the mainland but are a direct replacement for my hybrid-style NWB blades.
You have me curious now. It’s **** near impossible to find refills outside of the dealer for Denso(NWB) and Mitsuba(used on Honda, Nissan and Subaru) hybrid/designer blades. But they are Chinese, argh. But then again, all Bosch blades are Chinese.

Back