1. They do describe the inlet holes as controlling the flow pattern. Swirls shown swirling. Washes media or something they say.
2. The picture of the Titanium media does show the two ply with screen, and it also says synthetic. Above that it says synthetic blend.
3. Looking at the EG video it is seen Motorking still is at Fram, or back. He makes it clear other Manufs. do not always use 20 microns for the rating.
4. The EG is 95%, the Force is 98%, TG 99% so they are all different media.
5. Good video on the Racing filter.
Just for info from Fram itself. New company owner, new stuff. Maybe has been shown already well here it is once more. www.fram.com/ products/ consumer-products/ oil-filters/ fram-titanium-oil-filter/