No bowrider boat for me

i have seen many videos in this spot can't recall the name of the place , but its taken out some pretty big boats in the past.

Nothing says fuel consumption like a quartet of outboard motors
6451B209-05C5-4319-927A-020DE4A3F314.png
outboard motors.

The driver of the boat is at fault. That's NOT the way you deal with Haulover inlet. He made things much worse by going too slow, not having the bow & speed up. Once she went over he didn't even turn around, just hollered, pointed, and kept going. Proves that money can't buy brains.

Nothing says fuel consumption like a quartet of outboard motorsView attachment 27796 outboard motors.

Especially if its 4 of these:

From a test:

"At 30 knots each engine was burning 60 litres (15.85 Gallons) an hour, rising to 220 litres (58.11 Gallons) per hour at 40 knots. "

The 627 version is only $90,000 EACH. Supercharged LS power... 'If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one(4) up'

Last edited:
The driver of the boat is at fault. That's NOT the way you deal with Haulover inlet. He made things much worse by going too slow, not having the bow & speed up. Once she went over he didn't even turn around, just hollered, pointed, and kept going. Proves that money can't buy brains.

Good thing the driver did not make a turn to port which would have made the engine and prop come closer to her in the water. Could have gone from stupid to tragic quickly.

Back