Nice gesture by dealership service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nthach
Back in my dealership days, I'd drive a customer's car through the car wash - wasn't required by Honda corporate but it's just a quick 5 minute run through the booth.

Some cute woman who didn't buy a car from us asked me to run her Acura TSX through the wash. It was dead on a hot June day, she and her partner appreciated the gesture.

Haha...I used to work at a number of dealership shops and we did the same thing...hard not to give in to a pretty face.

Shops are interesting animals and well most shops today are still all guys so pretty faces are always welcome.
banana2.gif

Originally Posted by BAJA_05
Good deal all the way around!!! For you sharing and them being proactive in a positive way.

The Buick dealer I've been going to since 2007 has always been good to me. They haven't tried to upsell me on anything, they get the job done without much fuss or hassle, and they offer a shuttle service to work. No afternoon pickup, but then I work 12 miles away. Their prices are higher than my independent, sure, but then something has to pay for the coffee and cookies in the customer waiting room.

It was there I bought the '03 Park Avenue. I'd have bought the Regal and/or the LaCrosse from them, but they never seemed to get in a model I liked enough to visit and drive it. If I'd wanted an SUV/CUV, probably I'd have found what I wanted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back