New to me Harley CVO Streetglide

2010 with 25,000 miles. I bought it a month ago so we’re still getting acquainted. Being old school, the “ride by wire” throttle has been a challenge but I’m slowly getting used to it. 110 ci, D&D full exhaust with ghost pipe, Yaffe bars, Klockwerks windscreen, Performance Machine 21” front wheel, 18” rear wheel with matching rotors, new Metzeler 888 tires, 2 back rests and luggage rack, new Aquatic radio with Bluetooth etc.
3BBE0226-56A7-4A83-A37A-D95EAF46CC51.jpeg
0E8D1AAE-A24B-450D-85AC-9CBB885BAFBB.jpeg
2E2CC043-1E00-457C-B2A0-7731C624F843.jpeg

This bike has has been serviced with Harley Syn3 in all 3 holes since new. I’m going in another direction. I changed the primary over to Bel-Ray V-twin primary oil, the transmission to Redline Shockproof, and the engine oil to Valvoline Vr1 20w50 conventional with a K&N 171c filter. The old primary oil was as black as tar with lots of “mud” on the magnet and neutral almost impossible to find when hot. It shifts much better now but I’ll probably do a short change on the primary and monitor. Also did a brake fluid flush as well.

Nice new ride, gman2304! I use Spectro Products in all three holes. Glad to see you flushed your brake fluid. So many owners neglect this important item. Mine is changed every 2 years. Excellent decision on the short run of your primary fluid change out. It sounds it was changed many moons ago.

Gman,
Wow, great looking bike! Good luck with it and many good miles to follow. Awesome color with stripes, unique.
Fly by wire on my RK took a while to get used too, (even though we have different engines) a little "jumpy" coming off idle now I dont even think about it, never.
It looks like you have some performance mods so that might add to it for now, but you know in given time that will change.
ALWAYS liked the chrome wheels on dark bikes. Looks great.