New Ruger revolver

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
The price isn't so nice.
It does seem pretty high. $300+ more MSRP than a Smith Performance Center 929. Even higher than the new Colt Python. Street price may come off that a lot.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
I don't trust 9MM ammo in a revolver:
That video is useless. He measures the subject round against another round in the box. There is normal variation in a box of ammo. And then he didn't give the measurements. Did it move 1 thousandth? 15 thousandths?

Nice pistol I like it and the price is really decent. I don't think it looks bad at all and if anything it looks kind of modern. I really like Ruger pistols and have 3 of them, a Mark, a stainless shopkeeper, and single six and they are all .22's.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Congrats. Only the weight and thickness is a no-go for me. It's two reasons why I don't own any wheel guns.
I carry a wheelgun in my pocket every day. They come in all sorts of sizes.

Originally Posted by hatt
[quote=skyactiv]I don't trust 9MM ammo in a revolver:
In a Ruger Blackhawk convertible with the 9m/m cylinder, it works dandy - no moon clips needed and extraction is 100%[/quote]

Originally Posted by Toros
Moon clips are silly.
Go ahead and explain?
Speed loader vs moon clips. Case closed . 38/.357=no moon clips needed. Case closed.

Moon clips are silly.
Go ahead and explain?
Speed loader vs moon clips. Case closed . 38/.357=no moon clips needed. Case closed.
You didn't explain anything. Moon clips work just fine. This is also a competition gun where moon clips dominate.