New Liquimoly DI Jectron

I don't even see this on their website. I'm going to guess it's just supposed to clear the injectors and not do anything with the carbon buildup.

Its got the PEA finally,but there is already Gumout,Redline,Techron,CRC and others that have already produced a product so I gotta say they are late to the party by quite a bit.

I don't even see this on their website. I'm going to guess it's just supposed to clear the injectors and not do anything with the carbon buildup.
Correct, you can watch the IG video I linked where they discuss it. It's on the boat right now so not here in the U.S. yet.

LM doesn't present themselves as a respectable oil company. Between their advertising, wide portfolio of questionable additives and oils (molygen?!?!) and playing the meets/exceeds game, they rank a bit lower than some of their competitors....at least in my book.

How in the world is that going to do anything for DI intake valve cleanup if it's a fuel additive?

Click on the link and watch the video - they talk about it.

I agree; not sure what this does differently than any other fuel injector cleaner that isn't hitting the back of the intake valves.

LM doesn't present themselves as a respectable oil company. Between their advertising, wide portfolio of questionable additives and oils (molygen?!?!) and playing the meets/exceeds game, they rank a bit lower than some of their competitors....at least in my book.
Not a fan of Molygen? I mean...it glows so it has to be good 🤣 🤣 🤣 Been using it the last 2 changes, seems to work just fine to me with my first UOA that looks "normal" for what that's worth.
Molygen glowing.jpg

That has to be what, the third or fourth time you've posted that picture?

So we all should buy the oil because it glows under ultraviolet light? Why not promote its "molecular friction control" instead?

Not a fan of Molygen? I mean...it glows so it has to be good 🤣 🤣 🤣 Been using it the last 2 changes, seems to work just fine to me with my first UOA that looks "normal" for what that's worth.
I guess the UV dye is cool, but the oil is not approved by any OEM's and the specs do not suggest it to be anything special.

German mechanics are believers in Liqui Moly, but Jectron is a throwback from the K-Jetronic and Digijet/Digifant days. Some of their product is good but they seem like the German BG or MOC.

my parents had an old Mercedes 420SEL that liked a can of Jectron every few months. That’s until their mechanics said run only Chevron in it.

Back