New BMW M 1000 RR

Yep, don't care in the least if sales figures are inflated or not.

We enjoy our two Beemers and two Bimmers.
Agree and very subjective can almost be called "fake" news ... shuffling around car sales figures of vehicles sold, just because the others weren't caught ... an 11 million dollar fine to a corporation tells you that is was more like a consumer getting a parking ticket.
Im done commenting on it myself, I could care less.. ^^ as I said enough already above ... :eek:)

Last edited:
Agree and very subjective can almost be called "fake" news ... shuffling around car sales figures of vehicles sold, just because the others weren't caught ... an 11 million dollar fine to a corporation tells you that is was more like a consumer getting a parking ticket.
Im done commenting on it myself, I could care less.. ^^ as I said enough already above ... :eek:)

My question to you is why you don't drive and ride BMW?

My question to you is why you don't drive and ride BMW?
Although I feel my family and I live a fairly good life, I don’t feel good enough to spend a larger then “normal” amount of money on any automobile.
More or less I’m perfectly happy spending my money on showroom condition Chevy or Dodge or even Ford SUVs That are a couple years old. my recent purchase this year, a Chevy traverse LT still under factory warranty for 20K complete with factory tow package.
With that savings it also pays for our boat and my Harley. All of them paid for.

My son works for BMW which has a killer lease plan for employees and he switches them out about twice a year. Though lately that’s been extended sometimes a little longer.

Last edited:
Back