New Amsoil European Oils

That is why I said regular price. Amsoil also has some deals.
Problem with ESP at NAPA, at least in my area is that they do not stock it.
I order the ESP from NAPA and they have it the next day. Typically I'll buy a full years worth, or more, and replenish what I use every 6-9 months. So at least for me them not having it in stock is not an issue. If I place an order early enough they often have it a few hours later. If I have to buy oil online or order it, odds are I'll be waiting a lot longer than getting it from NAPA.

Final thoughts: I only buy ESP on sale, and try to time it with a rebate. Having a small stash helps in doing that.

I order the ESP from NAPA and they have it the next day. Typically I'll buy a full years worth, or more, and replenish what I use every 6-9 months. So at least for me them not having it in stock is not an issue. If I place an order early enough they often have it a few hours later. If I have to buy oil online or order it, odds are I'll be waiting a lot longer than getting it from NAPA.

Final thoughts: I only buy ESP on sale, and try to time it with a rebate. Having a small stash helps in doing that.
I got yesterday at Advance Auto Part ESP 0W30 for $33 for 5qt including MANN filter.

Not bad! I haven't been in AAP in a while, thanks for the heads up.
The deal is 5qt+ FRAM or Carquest filter. But, they did not have filter for VW, so lady said: "I will cheat," and gave me MANN. That is second time she did it (last time I got M1 EP for Toyota and filter for BMW). So, maybe all AAP's would do that.
But AAP has that on going with no expiration date. They just change filter brand offerings I believe.

The deal is 5qt+ FRAM or Carquest filter. But, they did not have filter for VW, so lady said: "I will cheat," and gave me MANN. That is second time she did it (last time I got M1 EP for Toyota and filter for BMW). So, maybe all AAP's would do that.
But AAP has that on going with no expiration date. They just change filter brand offerings I believe.
I checked online and there was no deal for ESP. I might swing by and check the store and see. Thanks.

Back