My wife made peanut butter fudge today(PIC)

Can we have a shot in profile, like lifting it to one's mouth? : O does it have little marshmallows? I like little marshmallows. : O

Last edited:

tig1

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
no recipe?! shocked
Yes. 2 cups of sugar. half a cup of milk teaspoon of vanilla 3/4 cup of peanut butter Bring sugar and milk to a boil. Boil 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in PB and vanilla! That's it. My wife just gave this to me straight from her recipe box.

Last edited:
I am a recovering peanut butter addict.. My mom made fudge just like your wife.. but my granny made it totally different... No Milk, but trade that for butter. So after eating my grannys i cannot eat the milk version.. Here is the Recipe 1¼cups unsalted butter 1¼cups creamy peanut butter Pinch salt 1½teaspoons vanilla extract 4½cups powdered sugar (sifted)

Add 1/2 cup cocoa powder to krismoriah72's recipe, and replace 1/4 of the powdered sugar with chocolate syrup. I'd maybe reduce the total amount of sugar too. Like 2 cups powdered sugar instead of a wopping 4.5 qts.

tig1

Originally Posted by P10crew
Tigster... just made it . Anxiously waiting for it to cool. House smells goowd!
Let us know how it comes out.

SR5

Originally Posted by tig1
Yes. 2 cups of sugar. half a cup of milk teaspoon of vanilla 3/4 cup of peanut butter Bring sugar and milk to a boil. Boil 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in PB and vanilla! That's it. My wife just gave this to me straight from her recipe box.
Thanks Tig, I'm going to give that a go.

[Linked Image] Kris I made your version tonight. Mmmm that is good too. Also added 1/2 cup chopped nuts.

Last edited: