My new beauty - 2002 Moto Guzzi Tenni

back in '12 i got to go to the Ducati plant in Bologna...i wonder where the MG plant is.

Mandello Del Lario, Italy – A motorcycle factory sits on the edge of Lake Como in a little town that proudly proclaims itself “La Citta della Moto Guzzi” – the city of Moto Guzzi.

I don't know how I found it, but I finally did. I have dreamed of owning a V11 sport since about 2001 when I was graduating college. I never thought I would find a very special edition of my dream bike at such a great price!
If you don't mind, what is something like this worth?
#122 of only 170 in the entire world, only ~39 imported to the USA, and only ~8 currently registered in the USA.
So what happened to the other 31 in the US (wrecked, just not registered? or what), and where do you find those numbers at?

If you don't mind, what is something like this worth?

So what happened to the other 31 in the US (wrecked, just not registered? or what), and where do you find those numbers at?

It appears from online research it will sell for between $6K and $9k depending on condition. I paid less than the lower number ;-)

Traditionally with Moto Guzzi's, after they hit a certain age the value will only continue to increase.

There are Guzzi registries and owners lists and tons of data online, that is where I found the numbers. Each bike has it's "birth number" etched into the triple clamps.

Here is mine...
42283774261_46bfda9750_b.jpg

Back