My 93 Dodge D250 is a right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister was on her way home after visiting us for X-mas and had an accident in my old 93 D250 . She hit some black ice in the mountain highway, left the road and rolled down a bank and landed upright. Fortunately she was unharmed and walked away from the wreck, a testament to the strength of the old goat.:) The wreck has been recovered and stored until I can go pick it up.

IMG_8018.JPG

IMG_8019.JPG

IMG_8022.JPG

IMG_8023.JPG

Wow, she's very lucky. Modern vehicles have much better rollover protection. Glad to hear she wasn't hurt and didn't get thrown out the window.

Shame to see that happen to old iron in good shape, but it did it's job and protected it's occupant--job well done.

Glad that your sister came out ok!

Happy your sister was unharmed. I would suggest you keep the old goat to yourself unless you want to get slapped.

Thanks guys, We're already looking for a replacement for the old Dodge, so I'll be salvaging this one for the Cummins and what parts I can keep from it. She really loves the old goat, so I can get another one pretty cheap.:)

That cab damage is one of the reason newr vehicles no longer have vent windows but huge A pillars. I'm glad your sister was OK. That type of accident gets dangerous if a belt wasn't used.

Glad she was ok. Love those old dodge trucks. Bummer to see another one go away.

Originally Posted by atikovi
No collision insurance? If there is a Copart nearby, have them sell it.

Collision on older cars is a waste . They're only going to pay the book value no matter what the condition is which is 💩. You're better off starting your own next car account with the cash and adding to it monthly.
That was a gnarly wreck She was lucky she didn't get hurt badly.

Originally Posted by Imp4
Wow!!! That looks awful.
It's great to hear that she's ok and was able to walk away.

Yes , Thank God .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back