Motorweek is out of pocket 😂

1000009781.jpg

And we thank him for it

He's 79, and has been doing this nonstop since the unaired pilot episode in 1978 😮
The shows been on formally since 1981

Absolutely, it has been several generations go to source for automotive news. I remember dad watching it when I was a wee lad back in the late 80's/90's. (y)

Side Story: My older bro's first car was a Chevy Sprint. While he was visiting me a few years ago I searched up that car & Motorweek popped up. While watching it Davis said it had "Hair raising performance". We both chuckled. 🤣

Boy have time's changed.

Last edited:
During the 80's without cable Motor Week,Nova,and Nature were part of my go to favorites along with AM Weather.Even through cable(1990) and now streaming(YTTV) I have the PBS app with the three loaded into my favorites.I still miss AM Weather with Carl Weiss and Wayne Winston.Even if it was on air I would watch it for nostalgia's sake.

During the 80's without cable Motor Week,Nova,and Nature were part of my go to favorites along with AM Weather.Even through cable(1990) and now streaming(YTTV) I have the PBS app with the three loaded into my favorites.I still miss AM Weather with Carl Weiss and Wayne Winston.Even if it was on air I would watch it for nostalgia's sake.
As a retired weatherman I too miss AM Weather....

My complaint is that PBS now has the "all access pass " or whatever they call it, and they lock alot of online content. It used to be completely free. Maybe people don't donate as much/ or as often than before?

Back