Motor Oils in Spain - Pics

Among the oils we have probably the best is the Extra Virgin Olive oil from right here in Mallorca
55.gif

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Well, I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.

Thanks for those shots. Very interesting.
smile.gif

Never been to Spain(Yet), But lived in Oklahoma for several years. Someday i'll seek "Treatment" for what I seen/dealt with those OKIES. YIKES !!!
27.gif
50.gif

Dave

Yo vivÃa en Galicia por un año y medio. I don't remember seeing auto parts stores, it was early 1970's. The locals drove ancient Seats, Ebro trucks and some French made Citroens and Simcas. One really rich guy had an AMC Javelin with a V8 engine. He might have had the fastest car in all of España back then.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Well, I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.

Thanks for those shots. Very interesting.
smile.gif

Only difference is the amount of tornados and Spain probably speaks better English.

There's a good selection of name brand oils there. My Mercedes would be happy, though my wallet might not.
The no-name discount oils are just different brand names than I'm used to, but probably equivalent to US off brands made by Warren, Phillips, etc. Probably good for what they're designed for.
BITOG people are oil snobs, yet we'll use Walmart brand. Maybe not Black Knight no spec brand at the dollar store, but for people who can't afford more than $2 a quart, there is a market product.
I'm surprised by Elf because I think here in the US they only market Total now.

Back