Morons "rolling coal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get it, you think you’re better than everyone else who doesn’t share your asinine opinions.

Well I don't expect to have you agree with me. That wasn't the intent, the intent was to highlight how far apart states think when it comes to pollution. Pl. explain to me does it make sense to drive a 6000lb gorilla with single occupant. You may think its OK but then I think otherwise.

EPA considered anything with a GVWR under 10,000lbs, not the 6,000lbs you keep claiming, light duty, which means they’re held to the same emissions standards as smaller vehicles. Which would be all 1/2 ton trucks and some 3/4 tons.

Seriously a tattle tale society with the gov't playing nanny isn't much better than having idiots rolling coal.

I think California had a similar system in place years ago. If someone reported you as a “Gross Polluter” you had to take your car to CARB station to be tested- which would almost always take up your whole day. In almost every case the car wasn’t a “Gross Polluter” but the the driver had done something to tick off another driver and the car had been reported as an act of revenge.

EPA considered anything with a GVWR under 10,000lbs, not the 6,000lbs you keep claiming, light duty, which means they’re held to the same emissions standards as smaller vehicles. Which would be all 1/2 ton trucks and some 3/4 tons.

Please quit confusing the eco-crusaders with facts.

I think all the points have been made here. It’s gone political, started some really off topic rants. We all agree they’re morons. Let’s just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back