More Dog pics

i love dogs + most even my girlfriends 8 yo Bischon has a lot of energy, when not resting for his next go!! dogs can as noted help people live longer getting both you + them more healthy activity, along with a lower carb high healthy fat, yes we need fats but no seed oils or forbid hydrogenated death used in processed foods that are the true killers! keep on walkin + enjoying fresh air + LIFE!!

Beautiful doggos, Marco620. RIP Mr. Chief, my old girlfriend's beloved Black Dobie. I used to bring him home pieces of steak when we would go out to dinner. Gone in two bites.

Thank you for sharing your Dolby he she is beautiful, I lost my dog for 15 years three weeks ago and it's been very hard I appreciate the fact how many people love their dogs and take great care of them. thank you for sharing your photo

I've had 2 Dobermans, one died of cancer at 8, the other hind legs went at 16. The latter also had a bent over ear, stood up when alerted then flopped. With long tails and long ears, they don't look like Dobermans.

There is two types of dogs; Dobermans and every dog that wants to be. He can be a pain in the butt to both myself and the other Dobie but he is very special.