Molygen vs Special Tec AA for 5W-30

AHU

Hi everyone,last months I bought more 2x 5lt Molygen 5W-30 because of I using in my car since 4 years,but yesterday I saw Special Tec AA 5W-30 in at LM authorized dealer and I started researching that oil.I was interested because Special Tec AA is not common in my country.If i compared that two oil,I see that kinematic viscosity and 100 degree viscosity is different between Molygen and Special Tec AA.

Which oil should I use ? If i switch to Special Tec AA I can use with Ceratec.Moreover,Special Tec AA says ''High Tech Synthese Technology,what is this mean ? I guess,this oil product tech. is more premium than Molygen but I not sure about that.My car is 2014 Accent with 1.4 MPi.

0000684_liqui-moly-5w30-motor-yagi-molygen-new-generation-5-litre-9952_550.jpeg
110000212692438.jpg

Last edited:
How to say ..ina that engine you can run anything from 10w40 to 0w40, in peace of mind you can use what manual said. Oil selectors, finders always put at the first place the most expensive oil from the list.
So, there is no difference between molygen and the 5w30 for Asian cars. Follow the manual annual changes I suppose and if your short trip/city guy, you can change oil twice, that’s super-duper insurance.

Reactions: AHU
How to say ..ina that engine you can run anything from 10w40 to 0w40, in peace of mind you can use what manual said. Oil selectors, finders always put at the first place the most expensive oil from the list.
So, there is no difference between molygen and the 5w30 for Asian cars. Follow the manual annual changes I suppose and if your short trip/city guy, you can change oil twice, that’s super-duper insurance.
Oh I got it what you mean.I know it's basic naturally aspirated engine and Hyundai said you can put 5W20 to 20W50 with weather condition.It's really reliable and durable engine for me.I just wondered about what is different things about molygen and Special Tec AA ? Special Tec AA seems more suitable to me because of special product for Asia/America engines.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I would like to know the same - which of the two is better in terms of additives, etc.

Back