Mobil Super Clearance at O'Reillys

Just pick up 14 quarts of oil from O'Reillys for $24 today. All of the Mobil Super Full Synthetic is on clearance, I picked up 0w-20 and 5w20. I wanted 5w30 but it was sold out already but they did have 10w30. The 5qt jug is $7.77 and the 1qt containers are $1.67. I did have to travel to three different stores to get all my jugs because all the workers have already resupplied their stash but thankfully there is an O'Reillys on every street corner.

Attachments

LOL, Been doing this for weeks. Just wiped out OKC stores ;) :p🤣

Scored like 50 qts on Sunday:sneaky:

Dave (The Suburban/Oil King)
LOL I knew I was late, but dang, I must be really late.

Im just glad I got what I 'need', I don't need anywhere near 50 quarts. lol I have enough oil for 2-3 OCI on my Honda, 2 OCI on the Hyundai and 1 OCI on the Infiniti.

If you know of anywhere with clearance 0w40 or 5w40 let me know, that's what I need!

It looks like Mobil Super Synthetic is being discontinued and the new API SP approved Mobil Full Synthetic is taking its place as Mobil's entry level synthetic oil offering. I can't see how Mobil Super Synthetic was ever a big seller considering how much the Mobil 1 product lines are pushed and offered with special promotions on a regular basis.

"Suburban Oil King" should read "Suburban Oil Hoarder".

Nope, I sell or trade it, Donate (y)

Or do you want it to just sit in the back store room and collect DUST ?? Or would you want me to purchase it, So store hits its daily sales #'s employees get paid ?? :unsure::rolleyes:

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Mobil Super Synthetic is being discontinued and the new API SP approved Mobil Full Synthetic is taking its place as Mobil's entry level synthetic oil offering. I can't see how Mobil Super Synthetic was ever a big seller considering how much the Mobil 1 product lines are pushed and offered with special promotions on a regular basis.

Only have seen this @ few select Autozones.

Few O'reillys I have scored some told me it never sold(Until now @ Clearance price). Everyone always went for M1

Dave

Weird, I was at my local one yesterday and saw nothing. Guess somebody already cleared them out.
Yeah only one of the stores actually had it on it clearance rack, the other one had all of theirs in the back so you have to ask for it or you’ll miss it. The third store it was ‘all gone’, she didn’t want to check in the back for me. Lol

I checked at one of my local stores yesterday and the staff I spoke with were aware of the fact that the product had been put on clearance. That store had a clearance section that had been sold out of the product. I will try to check around the other stores in my are when I get the chance but I feel like this will be one of those things where by the time I find out about it, it is already too late.

I checked at one of my local stores yesterday and the staff I spoke with were aware of the fact that the product had been put on clearance. That store had a clearance section that had been sold out of the product. I will try to check around the other stores in my are when I get the chance but I feel like this will be one of those things where by the time I find out about it, it is already too late.
The good thing about O'reilly's is they can check local area inventory INCLUDING clearance. AAP also does same thing

But Autzone fails on this. Once its purged from their system its GONE !!!

Dave

D60

Yeah around me all the stores recently underwent an oil makeover, moving the oil from shelves to more like a rack like AutoZone. I don't think the new racks ever factored in room for Super so it'll be elsewhere in the store, likely in back