Mobil 1 rebate hassle

I bought two 5 qt jugs of hm syn because it would be 13.00 with rebate. I ended filing it 3 times and still not accepted now i cant find the receipt. Not worth the time and effort at all.

When I used to do rebates, I would always take a pic with my phone (of the receipt), that way I had a copy in case I needed it again. The rebate claim forms always allowed me to upload a jpg or whatever it was.
Originally Posted by cknight49090
I bought two 5 qt jugs of hm syn because it would be 13.00 with rebate. I ended filing it 3 times and still not accepted now i cant find the receipt. Not worth the time and effort at all.

This is the second post you've made about someone being horrible with rebates, something leads me to believe you're doing something wrong in your submissions or you're just trolling the board, I bought Delco spark plugs from RA back in April and got my rebate just fine, I bought 240 gallons of Mobil Delvac and got my rewards and rebates just fine. All are handled through ACB, they seem to be one of the most hassle free rebate providers.

I heard the rebates where a hassle on here before i even decided to do it myself. So there must be a lot of trolls you need to deal with.For me i would rather buy super tech and pay a couple dollars more than to deal with the rebates.My time is worth more than that to me i will say this i deal with amazon and i wont even go into that and crappy phone companies more than i should have too.So my patience and tolerance is low.But a troll no just giving other people another opinion so they can make their own decision. It was my first time doing this online it would be easier after realizing it all has to be perfect.

Just saw mine was approved within 24 hours as well. I would contact the processor, this is a new company handling the M1 rebates, this is literally the only complaint I've seen about them (unlike our "good friends" at SOPUS!!).

Originally Posted by cknight49090
I heard the rebates where a hassle on here before i even decided to do it myself. So there must be a lot of trolls you need to deal with.For me i would rather buy super tech and pay a couple dollars more than to deal with the rebates.My time is worth more than that to me i will say this i deal with amazon and i wont even go into that and crappy phone companies more than i should have too.So my patience and tolerance is low.But a troll no just giving other people another opinion so they can make their own decision. It was my first time doing this online it would be easier after realizing it all has to be perfect.
I have never had any issues with Mobil 1 rebates, they are usually quick and easy. P.S. South Haven, MI is one of my favorite towns in America.

It is a hassle to do online rebates. for folks that aren't computer-savvy. I went nuts submitting the Mobil-1 rebate last year. First it said I didn't apply correctly not sure what to click-on with my mouse. Then it told me I had to download the pic from my camera to my computer. Then I had to find where it went on my computer Then the rebate center denied me the upload (not sure that's what it's called), telling me my pic was too big. Then I had to learn how to downsize the pic and learn what pixels meant. What a pain. I much-prefer getting a stamp and envelope and mailing it in - then crossing my fingers everything went well. I bought four AC Delco filters a couple months ago. Saw the online rebate option there at rockauto and said screwit. I bpught Pennzoil recently and said screwit to that online rebate offer. Menards 11% off everything and my bill was almost $500..... screwthat online offer too. I don't buy oil and filters because there's a rebate attached. I buy it because it's what I use and the rebate offer is coincidently there at the same time. If it were postal mail-in rebates, I would apply / use them. Much simpler.

I entered mine online. Received an email and felt good. Toooo long went buy but eventually the email with a payment check online came. I was happy.

Hmm. Never had any issue with Mobil motor oil rebates. Always file on line. Always attach a scanned image of the receipt. Always approved. I used to have problems with Pennzoil motor oil rebates, but only when I submitted by mail. Once I started submitting online, I never had an issue. The OP says everything has to be perfect. I'm not sure what perfect means, but everything has to be in order. All information has to be included. Receipt has to be attached. Sometimes there are requirements for what information has to be on the receipt. Just follow the instructions. Pretty easy.

I've never had an issue with M1 rebates, dating back to 2015. My printer/scanner makes short work of scanning the receipt for submission. Walmart offers an online receipt lookup and download, so purchases made there don't even require that step. Compared to the hoops one had to jump through when rebate mania was in full effect, this is nothing. At least they're not asking for the foil inserts, cutting the UPC out of the jug, or things like that. Just a proof of purchase.

When it comes to rebates I found Pennzoil to be much better in terms of actually getting the rebate w/o having to call in to the rebate center. XOM I had to call and resubmit things <span style="text-decoration: underline">they</span> lost. This happened with three out of the last three rebates from XOM. I eventually got the money, but it took months and a few phone calls. YMMV

I was pleasantly surprised how easy Mobil 1's most recent rebate was for me. Mine was accepted within hours of online submission and even from a non-authorized retailer (Walmart).

So I just went and bought 2 5qt jugs of Mobil1 FS 0w40 at WallyWorld today(I haven't went to sleep yet, you know what I mean) for $22.38/ea, I submitted the rebate at 10:30pm and at around 2:30am it was approved, Just used my smartphone to take a pic of the receipt, If your rebate submission was denied 3 times, I don't know what was wrong with it. [Linked Image]