Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax - Still Looking Good After 4-1/2 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
Used my DA polisher to compound, polish, and wax with Meguiar's products on 7/4/19. For a couple weeks I used some waterless car wash from Amazon then since then its occasional touchless car washes. No thorough touch washes at all, it's usually pretty dirty. Garaged 3 days a week, the rest in our brutal heat. I have to say, I'm impressed.

First pic is what I took after the rain today at the grocery store. The other 2 pics are after I waxed it last summer.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Even better and will last longer when you occasionally use a spray wax such as meguires ceramic spray or spray detailed. Turtle was ice suppose to be great as well. So easy to use, after a wash spray it on while car is wet and just dry. I used same wax then once a week applied it after a wash and water doesn't stand a chance on my Jeep. But I did do a good base coat in April with same wax.

I used this on my 2019 Challenger R/T Shaker in B5 blue. This is without a doubt the easiest on.....easiest off stuff I've ever used. I was finishing the wax/clean up job by doing the windows. I sat the Windex bottle on the hood............it slide off. I sat it there, didn't kinda put it there. I took a clean small dish towel and gave it the toss on the hood trick.....slide right off. Awesome!!!
Once again, the "best" stuff I've ever used.

That's impressive. Ive never seen any product from any manufacturer last that long living outdoors in the sun. The SiO2 products come closest but even then they need to be kept quite clean...

Isn't it better though to have a product that sheets water off instead of a thousand small beads? Beads = water spots after evaporation.

Originally Posted by JHZR2
That's impressive. Ive never seen any product from any manufacturer last that long living outdoors in the sun. The SiO2 products come closest but even then they need to be kept quite clean...

I agree.

Looks great! Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back