Max life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by N Heat
Originally Posted by 69Torino
my 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe that my wife pulls a horse trailer with (237k).
what the holy heck? Id like to see a pic of that set up. Original tranny? Aftermarket cooler? Is it all downhill?

No aftermarket auxiliary coolers, mostly stock but do have lift springs in the back now from King Springs of Australia. Valvoline synthetic fluid throughout. Good tires, and aligned regularly.

385EE488-B779-40A7-8F09-2232A6C8E906.jpeg

Originally Posted by N Heat
my 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe that my wife pulls a horse trailer with (237k).
what the holy heck? Id like to see a pic of that set up. Original tranny? Aftermarket cooler? Is it all downhill?

No aftermarket auxiliary coolers, mostly stock but do have lift springs in the back now from King Springs of Australia. Valvoline synthetic fluid throughout. Good tires, and aligned regularly.

Nice. Thats some tough duty for that Santa Fe. Youve done well.

Buy it in cases from Walmart and stock it in my service department. It's cheaper from Walmart than from my wholesalers. Use it in everything I can. Been using it in my wreckers for years. IMO hands down the best ATF fluid on the market. Of course, it can't be used in everything so when the need arises will purchase the proper fluid of course. If Maxlife meets the specs innit goes without hesitation. I have had zero issues with it my fleet, personal and customers vehicles.

And, is it a suitable replacement for Toyota Type T-IV fluid?

I just used some in my 2007 Silverado Classic. It has to be the most stinking smelling fluid I have ever encountered for a vehicle. Jug cap was in tact and sealed when I opened it. Oh my gosh does that stuff stink. Almost wonder if they put too much of some additive in this batch. I could smell it for days after using it in the garage and did not spill a drop anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back