7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Originally Posted by Zee09
Mann that looks hood
smile.gif

Ya beat me to it...
lol.gif

This is how the Purolators should look , IMHO.

Originally Posted by Zee09
Mann that looks hood
smile.gif

Looks hood ????
lol.gif

Like it's gangster approved
lol.gif

With the seal of say a ak-47
lol.gif

"This filter is so tough it's "hood" approved".
lol.gif

On a much more serious note... This does look great. Thank you for your work and good pics here.

That's the one I usually use but this time I bought a Hengst and honestly I don't want to use it. Everything about it seems low quality, nitrile ADBV, 3 rows of small holes in the center tube, off center base plate.
Bought from NAPA, made in Germany cost almost $14, I expected a lot more. I may cut it rather than use it. Another Mann is going back on.

I ran a FU on it and cut it (looks great BTW), I have a Mann but wanted to use the Hengst and a Mahle and cut them for a side by side of all 4.

Originally Posted by Trav
That's the one I usually use but this time I bought a Hengst and honestly I don't want to use it. Everything about it seems low quality, nitrile ADBV, 3 rows of small holes in the center tube, off center base plate.
Bought from NAPA, made in Germany cost almost $14, I expected a lot more. I may cut it rather than use it. Another Mann is going back on.

I ran a FU on it and cut it (looks great BTW), I have a Mann but wanted to use the Hengst and a Mahle and cut them for a side by side of all 4.

Trav, did you have a post or any pictures of the Hengst? I was curious of them, but never really seen anything on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back