MANN filter W 811/80 CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good rainy afternoon folks
smile.gif

This filter and Mobil 1 was on a friends 2015 Hyundai Accent hatchback for 11k~

Grade was M1 5w30 also. I put more Mobil 1 in as he supplied 0w30 and I used a FRAM Tough Guard 9688.

He drives 50/50% highway/city driving. Car has just under 91,000 on it also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: KGMtech
grit or ?? on inside of filter can? filter looks high quality.

Yeah, it was not metallic, must be some carbon bits

Thanks for posting these, the past ones too. The first thing I do every time I visit this forum is to check the left sidebar for new cut-filter posts.

Originally Posted By: ruhroh
Thanks for posting these, the past ones too. The first thing I do every time I visit this forum is to check the left sidebar for new cut-filter posts.

I have to agree, this is the first place I come when I visit the site.

ruhroh: you're more than welcome
smile.gif

edwardh1: I can't honestly answer that question. If I'm correct though it looks kinda like a Hyundai/Kia OEM filter or possibly made by Pentius, Prime Guard or....

Just my thoughts

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Thank you for posting
smile.gif

I like how the date code is on the inside cartridge rather than outside on the can
crazy2.gif

I was gonna mention that, never saw filter with date there
wink.gif

FlyNavyP3: yeah, I hadn't seen a MANN filter for Kia/a Hyundai app til' friend stopped over today
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51

FlyNavyP3: yeah, I hadn't seen a MANN filter for Kia/a Hyundai app til' friend stopped over today
smile.gif

MANN actually makes the OE filters for Hyundai/Kia, and this looks very similar to the OE filter's construction.

Originally Posted By: jim302
Originally Posted By: car51

smile.gif

MANN actually makes the OE filters for Hyundai/Kia, and this looks very similar to the OE filter's construction.

Thank you for the info sir
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: slybunda
north or south korea made?

South Korea ... North Korea doesn't care about oil filters, only nukes.
eek.gif

Thought they were making parts for Kia and Hyundai in North Korea ... then got cross threaded with the little fat boy (with a bad hair cut) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back