Making a Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one, who, when making a sandwich with loaf bread turns the slices of bread so that they remain symmetrical after applying the mayo, mustard, etc?

Originally Posted by Gebo
turns the slices of bread so that they remain symmetrical after applying the mayo, mustard, etc?

Need a picture to understand.

Am I the only one, who, when making a sandwich with loaf bread turns the slices of bread so that they remain symmetrical after applying the mayo, mustard, etc?

Yep I do that too.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by atikovi
turns the slices of bread so that they remain symmetrical after applying the mayo, mustard, etc?

+1

Do like Vegemite tho. Obviously not as much as Marmite!
20.gif

Originally Posted by AC1DD

Yep I do that too.
lol.gif

And here I figured I was the only one doing that.

To you that turn the bread slices, don't you think slicing the sandwich corner to corner tastes better than slicing it straight through the middle?

Originally Posted by Kestas
Much better corner to corner.

Amazing!!! But true.
banana2.gif

Oops. Only have 3 slices and 2 of them are heels. Pics not coming tonight.
frown.gif

frown.gif

The heel sandwich! That's what I usually end up with after the wife & kids eat the rest.

Originally Posted by atikovi

I could be wrong but you see how the bread isn't the same shape on the left and right side? Well after putting the sandwich together he makes sure the pieces of bread are lined up as if it came out of the loaf.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
frown.gif

The heel sandwich! That's what I usually end up with after the wife & kids eat the rest.

I can't do "heel" sammiches
mad.gif
33.gif

seriously if that is all that's left I will literally go to the store and buy a new loaf of bread
21.gif
19.gif
33.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by AC1DD
Originally Posted by bullwinkle
frown.gif

I can't do "heel" sammiches
mad.gif
33.gif

seriously if that is all that's left I will literally go to the store and buy a new loaf of bread
21.gif
19.gif
33.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Were you one of those kids in school who had to have his mommy cut off the crusts from the bread before he would eat a sandwich?

Heels? I can hear my father speaking: "I paid for a whole loaf of bread, you kids are going to eat the whole loaf before we open another one."

Heels are good with an egg on them. Homemade bread heels are really good when fresh and with some butter.

But I don't care for more than one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back