Maintenance records by brand

So I signed up on the Lexus website with the VIN of my new to me car. I can see everything that was ever done to it at a Lexus dealer. Just had the radiator replaced a year ago, timing belt and spark plugs done on the appropriate mileages. Any other brands offer this?

GM….I got all the service records for my wife’s 2008 Pontiac Solstice from new, even the selling dealer at my local Chevy, Buick, GMC dealer no charge and Pontiac has been gone since 2009.

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpeg
    IMG_1125.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 7
That actually sounds pretty convenient if you plan on sticking with the dealer for everything.

I have an app on my phone that does a pretty good job. You can load multiple vehicles, take picture of receipts or whatever, add notes about the vendor, costs etc. I like it better than an excel and a draw full of old receipts.

Subaru including a body repair done a local auto body before they sold car to me. I noticed a year after owning the silver never matched on my “brand new” WRX damaged somewhere before delivery.

Completely dishonest by dealer and/or Subaru of America / New England to pass the car off like that.

That actually sounds pretty convenient if you plan on sticking with the dealer for everything.

I have an app on my phone that does a pretty good job. You can load multiple vehicles, take picture of receipts or whatever, add notes about the vendor, costs etc. I like it better than an excel and a draw full of old receipts.
What app do you use?

Ford has it as well. I used to sometimes to track my focus maintenance.

Subaru including a body repair done a local auto body before they sold car to me. I noticed a year after owning the silver never matched on my “brand new” WRX damaged somewhere before delivery.

Completely dishonest by dealer and/or Subaru of America / New England to pass the car off like that.
Depends on the state. Every state has their own guidelines for required disclosure. If the cost of the repair was below the threshold, they are under no obligation to disclose.

Back