Low number plate

Wow, can't believe I came across this plate. What are the odds of seeing it? [Linked Image]

20191013_120810.jpg

All Indiana plates with single/double digits are all reserved for like state representatives and the like... but otherwise, your odds were right around 1 in 1.5 million, because that's how many plates Maine claims to have issued.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
All Indiana plates with single/double digits are all reserved for like state representatives and the like... but otherwise, your odds were right around 1 in 1.5 million, because that's how many plates Maine claims to have issued.
Depends how you frame the question. Odds of actually seeing it at one particular moment, 1.5 million. Odds of every seeing it? Probably much lower.

Originally Posted by Nayov
Wow, can't believe I came across this plate. What are the odds of seeing it?
I see it every time I have lunch with Governor Ivey.

Oh my Gosh, I need to buy a lottery ticket! I was in traffic and saw it AGAIN, the car being in front of me this time, and on a newer one. I tried to see if someone recognizable was driving it, but could not. [Linked Image]

How could two different people have the same license plate in the same state? Or am I missing something? Edit. I just saw the date range. Maybe they bought a new car and kept the plates.