Long Idle Ariens Deluxe 24

Our snow event turned out to be more of a nuissance snow. That being said, the Ariens was quite useful for removing the snow that my township plow pushed in front of my mailbox. The Ariens hasn't run in two, maybe three years. It was run dry on the last outing. I added 89 Octane Ethanol free fuel, gave it a few tugs and it started. It ran really well and that 254 cc engine really dug in while clearing the gift from my township plow.

IMG_4386[1].JPG
IMG_4387[1].JPG

I don't wanna brag, but my ol'24 Ariens/ predator must be in top condition according to the back side of Murphy's Law : That which you are prepared for, never happens. It was last used in12/22. Since then it gets periodic tests to make sure it still works and the tires are full. I know I'm tempting fate, but I wouldn't mind a foot of snow and or 24 hr power outage to test my OPE :cool:

I don't wanna brag, but my ol'24 Ariens/ predator must be in top condition according to the back side of Murphy's Law : That which you are prepared for, never happens. It was last used in12/22. Since then it gets periodic tests to make sure it still works and the tires are full. I know I'm tempting fate, but I wouldn't mind a foot of snow and or 24 hr power outage to test my OPE :cool:
I live in Southern Ontario, we never get away without enough snow to use the snowblower at least a handful of times. This year we got an extra couple of months before we started to get some meaningful snow. I was definitely looking forward to it only because I just bought my 09 Deluxe 24 near end of last winter and I believe it spent most of its life parked. It definitely runs better after some heavy use. Somehow it still starts first pull every time, even first use of the season. Now I have to exercise the electric start next use to keep that working.

Back