Liquid Glass sold at Advance Auto Parts exclusive

I just found out that Liquid Glass Polish is sold at Advance Auto Parts stores, they apparently have an exclusive deal to sell it.

It could be that Advance Auto bought the rights to use the brand name. Whether the product itself is the same could be questioned.

I just found out that Liquid Glass Polish is sold at Advance Auto Parts stores, they apparently have an exclusive deal to sell it.
Was this stuff any good? Found a (12 year old ? ) never opened can in my basement. Safe to use?

Shake it up and use it on the bottom part of a quarter panel. .... On second thought, toss it out and just use some old school turtle wax

It worked as well as any other wax sold in the 80s. I never bought any, but I helped a friend apply it to her black 1989 Cutlass. Deep shine, beaded water for a while. Nothing extraordinary.

I never said Liquid Glass was the best option though. I now use Jescar Power Lock myself. I said Liquid Glass is still a good product and easy to use, and I stand by that. It would be an even better product if it did not stain trim. The point is so very few people read this tiny little forum, it has declined over the years, and even for its shrinking size the remaining people are very opinionated. Log into this place and just 89 members logged in. Is anything said here going to influence sales of Liquid Glass either way, at Advanced Auto Parts or anywhere else for that matter? No.

Back