Life goes on

Glad you were able to crawl outa the rabbit hole and see the sun! Cheers to a bright future!

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Good that you're back.

Better to have very few real friends...

Spoken for truth🇺🇸ðŸ‘

Originally Posted by BISCUT
Glad you were able to crawl outa the rabbit hole and see the sun! Cheers to a bright future!

Yeah, in this "pandemic" true friends don't desert ya or screw ya over.

It's a daily challenge for many of us just to keep it between the lines and the wheels from coming off.Glad to hear you a doing better and wish you well Stude.

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey
It's a daily challenge for many of us just to keep it between the lines and the wheels from coming off.Glad to hear you a doing better and wish you well Stude.

Thank You sir. One good thing is that from last 4 platelet donations, cholesterol is at like 107 and I don't have the "pandemic + " result ðŸ‘🇺🇸

First things first Stude, drop the Pens and come on board with the better PA team!
28.gif

Originally Posted by Inked
First things first Stude, drop the Pens and come on board with the better PA team!
28.gif

Flyers ain't the better team 🙈

Good to see you back. I was concerned about ya with no activity from you for a while. Take care my friend !!👍

Life can present us with some challenges...

Welcome back, my friend!
One never knows when the wheels are going to come off. For me it was 1971, and for several months, there wasn't a past or a future. There wasn't even this afternoon or tomorrow. It was just putting one foot in front of the other and expecting to shatter into nothing.

Back