Lets see the cars!!!!

This one actually came from California, via Maine. It's the only one I've ever seen with no rust. I drove one in 1980 and said one day I'll have one. It took me a few years, but I've been summertime dailying it now for 14 years. couldn't be happier

Cool ! Diesel or fuel injection ?

Upgraded axles to a 03 with anti-slip and disc brakes. Was going to upgrade rims eventually but since the 15s wouldn't fit.. oops.. I was forced to early. Can't believe how much better it looks. Those 265/75 needs go, looks pretty meaty though! Going with the stock 03-04 size in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• 8FF8C655-D05C-463F-A12A-9C1F3CCEFF0D.jpeg
    8FF8C655-D05C-463F-A12A-9C1F3CCEFF0D.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 17
The SLK in its natural habitat with the hood up :LOL:

ukbLFqo.jpg

Nah, just a quick fluid/belt/hose/tire check. Cars been under my care for a while now, and is a blast to drive with the 6 speed manual.

The Tacoma was dripping off in the yard after applying Fluid Film. Neighbor definitely made a snark remark about it, but whatever...
Nice cars. Is the Tacoma an auto or manual?

Nice cars. Is the Tacoma an auto or manual?

Automatic. Used to only want manuals, but sometimes I just want to put it in a gear and go. GTI is a 6 speed so if I need my manual fix I'll take it. Winter's coming fast though so I'm trying to get some more driving out of it before the salt flies. Have to find a place to store the SLK here too; my house is starting to look like a used car lot.

Automatic. Used to only want manuals, but sometimes I just want to put it in a gear and go. GTI is a 6 speed so if I need my manual fix I'll take it. Winter's coming fast though so I'm trying to get some more driving out of it before the salt flies. Have to find a place to store the SLK here too; my house is starting to look like a used car lot.
Both my main vehicles are manual and the rest are autos I feel the same way especially going to work and stuff full of stop and go for where I live though out in the country I like cruising my manual around.

Here's mine. My summer daily driver.

View attachment 24133
I had a cream color '84 with a maroon top and interior. It looked just like the one on the Mustie 1 YouTube channel except I had the stock wheels. I was always having gasket problems and everything went south after 175, 000 miles. That's pretty good considering I knew very little about car maintenance at the time.

Back