Lady takes her oil seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was Helen!

DSC_0402.JPG

DSC_0401.JPG

Might be an obscene message, which I or anybody I know would know nothing about; I don't know if its "motor oil" as the subject there.

On the right side of rear window is a picture of a oil rig. She probably did oil fracking / drilling. When I passed by I thought I saw a can of Copenhagen Longcut so she's probably / maybe in the petroleum industry. Either way it was a neat opportunity to post something we don't see everyday; a cool license plate and GM product not broke down on the side of the road.

I actually knew a fracking older gal a few years ago. She did something for an oil/gas company here in CO, can't remember exactly the role.
Similar to this Cadillac waste of cash, she bought a $70k Suburban Hybrid back a few years (remember when they had that hybrid version?), decked out with all the options, wasting her temporary big oil company paychecks.

That big oil money definitely causes people to make bad financial decisions. One of the guys I went to college with ended up out in the oilfields of ND. He bought three diesel pickups (all modded, of course) and a house.

That particular area busted. House wasn't worth anything. Had to get rid of all of the diesel trucks but one and basically walked from the house.

Miller88, met a 20 year old fellow recently making a killing in construction worker money. He was about to go to Vegas to blow a lot of money. I tried to tell him to save some money, avoid Vegas, all the grown-up advice they don't want to hear. ..... I'll bet he will want Federal money later when he gets to be poor.

Originally Posted by paoester
Miller88, met a 20 year old fellow recently making a killing in construction worker money. He was about to go to Vegas to blow a lot of money. I tried to tell him to save some money, avoid Vegas, all the grown-up advice they don't want to hear. ..... I'll bet he will want Federal money later when he gets to be poor.

Meh, Let him go to Vegas at least once. In the end we're all dead.

My wife's cousin works on rigs offshore. His wife's new escalade had a decal on the back that read "spoiled oil field wife"
When oil prices dropped she posted on Facebook "I hope everyone is enjoying these low gas prices that starve oil field families"....

Originally Posted by c502cid
judgemental much?

Every comment in this thread …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back