Klotz 2 Stroke Smelling Candle

I would buy it, even though I am not a fan of 2-stroke exhaust smell. I'm thinking maybe the Klotz has a different smell.

Originally Posted by K24
Oh luv the smell of Klotz, along with the smell comes action like on this link. https://youtu.be/0JMzuQtiB68
Yes, My Arctic Cat dyno'd at 119 HP... Smelling Klotz exhaust is a Pavlovian response to automatically release adrenaline into my system!
Originally Posted by A_Harman
I'm thinking maybe the Klotz has a different smell.
Yes, it is very different from regular two stroke oil

i heard reviews the candle doesnt do justice to the real thing, so ive never gotten one...but i do love the smell of klotz super techniplate burning in my bikes, trimmer, chainsaw, and blower!

I have it on good authority that breathing a slew of organic chemicals isn't a good idea. Also, burning a slew of such garbage and inhaling the soot and reformed hydrocarbons is downright deadly. DO NOT accuse me of killing Christmas or some such childishness. Don't introduce carcinogens into your homes.

My kids and I call that the "fun" smell. Reminds us of fishing, waterskiing, kneeboarding, etc. But for $32, probably just cheaper to fire up the outboard again!