Kirkland Signature Synthetic Oil

Great Oaks Costco, South San Jose. 5w30 only.
That's 2 TSX oil changes, 1 Tundra with left over, 2 Accords. All good.

IMG_20191229_100355.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Great Oaks Costco, South San Jose. 5w30 only.
That's 2 TSX oil changes, 1 Tundra with left over, 2 Accords. All good.

Same as my Auburn Hills Costco, all I saw was 5W30 when I need 0W20.

Bought a box of 5W-30 today at Costco in Grafton, WI.

In a few months, I will follow up with impressions, comparing it to recent Rotella GT.

Noticed this oil for the first time this week. It's API rated
with the best.

For use in gasoline, flex-fuel or gasoline-electric hybrid vehicles requiring SAE 5W-30 API SN PLUS, SN, SL and ILSAC GF-5, GF-4 or previous standards. Approved for use in all GM gasoline engines requiring dexos1â„¢ Gen 2 5W-30.

It's $29.00 for 10 quarts. Ive been running Mobil I since
it's introduction way back when. Costco does things right, anyone using it yet?

oils blended by the same blender vary per specs of the buyer, so even thou many oils meet the same specs there are some differences that may or prolly may not matter. girlfriends oil drinkin 2013 malibu loved-used more of the amazon basics 5-40 than the liquimoly 5-40 similarly priced blend, same but different! consumers get gouged regularly as long as they continue to support big brand names that support racing + advertise, there are NO free lunches!! i live in the land of taxes + a lot of crooked politicians PENNA! so our gas thats highly taxed costs more while we drive on very CRAPPY roads in need of repair, not to mention the states liquor monolopoly that just cost me more for some NEW YEARS CHEER!! Healthy + happy new year to ALL!

I just picked up some from Costco at least they tell you who makes it or bottles it Warren, Walmart doesn't8
And it's 24.99 for 2 5 quart cpntainrrs.
12.50 for 5 quarts syn is cheap.
Only problem is my Costco only has 5W30 right now

Last edited:
Originally Posted by tblt44

Only problem is my Costco only has 5W30 right now

I have only seen 5w30 as well; maybe other weights later.
Costco.com is your friend. They have other weights. About $5 more, but is delivered.
It does take about a week to get; at least that's what it took for me to get 0w20.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Doublehaul
Cut too thick? That's not possible...are you a communist?

communist don't get steak, they get meat product.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
The Costco basically next to my house, Goleta, CA has it in stock.

That's about the same price I pay for Mobil 1 5w30 when the periodic rebate is going on.

Ordered a 10 quart case (my 2017 Silverado 5.3 uses 8 quarts...) of 0w-20 last week from Costco's website for $24.99 and received delivery today. Looks like it was shipped straight from Warren Distribution, the return address on the UPS label was right from them. Even the cardboard box says Warren distribution on the lower side.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by tblt44
I just picked up some from Costco at least they tell you who makes it or bottles it Warren, Walmart doesn't8 ...
Right. Rural King's oil bottles also name the blender---or at least they did in 2015 when I last bought some.

Originally Posted by Jwr455
Ordered a 10 quart case (my 2017 Silverado 5.3 uses 8 quarts...) of 0w-20 last week from Costco's website for $24.99 and received delivery today. Looks like it was shipped straight from Warren Distribution, the return address on the UPS label was right from them. Even the cardboard box says Warren distribution on the lower side.

Yea its not only shipped from Warren but also made/packaged after you order. I got my case of it yesterday, the 23rd, and the bottle shows it was packaged on the 20th. Same day it shipped. Thats some fresh oil.
smile.gif

Ordered mine 1/17 and it arrived yesterday with a 1/23 packaging date. Shipped direct from Warren's Council Bluff, IA facility. This is probably the freshest oil I've ever had in my stash.

Last edited:
Back