is ebay slow or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

background- computer- 2 -6 core processors , 24 gigs of ram, 15k rpm hard drives

isp connection 30 mbps checked & I get 30 =_ 2

sometimes takes forever to switch or load a page- is it ebay's fault or?

Last edited:
Its probably your hdd, those are slow compared to SSD.

Ok joking aside its usually either your isp, your isp's connection to ebay, or ebay itself.
Just because you get 30mbit to the speed test site doesnt mean you are getting that to ebay.

Originally Posted by 928
background- computer- 2 -6 core processors , 24 gigs of ram, 15k rpm hard drives

isp connection 30 mbps checked & I get 30 =_ 2

sometimes takes forever to switch or load a page- is it ebay's fault or?

It doesnt matter what your computer is ^^^^

What browser?

and if I can suggest for you to try a different one likfe Firefox or Opera and let us know?

I find ebay slow to respond at times. I'm on a modern computer with a SSD, fast internet connection and I use Opera (Chrome based engine). I never thought to try Firefox or Edge for the site to see if there is a difference.

I've been using Ebay a lot over the last two months and it's been as fast as ever. I use Firefox on both my laptop and desktop, but since I've been selling things and having annoying issues with printing, I started to use Edge on the desktop. Edge on that nine year old lethargic Dell desktop is surprisingly fast when navigating Ebay, even faster than Firefox. I'm not sure what you'd consider slow/fast, but pages load completely in about 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back