Is barkeepers friend safe to use on kitchen sink?

I'm asking because I'm curious as to if the cleaner could leave behind anything that might get on my plates, bowls, utensils, etc.

I've got a stainless steel kitchen sink that has a bit of grime and grit on it. Guess being a guy I forgot to rinse the sink off after I got done doing dishes lol.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Barkeepers Friend is safe to use on any stainless or glass product. It can even be used to really clean windshields. It uses calcium carbonate which is very soft and won't scratch metals, ceramics and glass. I use it frequently for many things. Use with confidence.

Well I just cleaned it with an adundance of dish soap and a sponge. Guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. 🤷‍♂️

I'm asking because I'm curious as to if the cleaner could leave behind anything that might get on my plates, bowls, utensils, etc.

I've got a stainless steel kitchen sink that has a bit of grime and grit on it. Guess being a guy I forgot to rinse the sink off after I got done doing dishes lol.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Yes, been used for many of years in my household and watched my good friends father use it all the time.

Barkeepers Friend is safe to use on any stainless or glass product. It can even be used to really clean windshields. It uses calcium carbonate which is very soft and won't scratch metals, ceramics and glass. I use it frequently for many things. Use with confidence.
Will it make the ACC/FCA clean windshield message go away - or do I have to disconnect the battery 😶

Back