Invisible Glass

Well, it's 19oz vs 22oz, but I like the aerosol because of the fine atomization and even spray pattern makes it easier to not overdo it. so each application is probably using less product.

That does not apply to the aerosol cans with the trigger nozzle, which spits out larger droplets, in a less even pattern, and can lead to waste. I imagine the non-aerosol spray is similar.

Home Despot is consistently the cheapest place to get it.

The aerosol, for this reason

Well, it's 19oz vs 22oz, but I like the aerosol because of the fine atomization and even spray pattern makes it easier to not overdo it. so each application is probably using less product.

That does not apply to the aerosol cans with the trigger nozzle, which spits out larger droplets, in a less even pattern, and can lead to waste. I imagine the non-aerosol spray is similar.

Home Despot is consistently the cheapest place to get it.

+1

Aerosol Sprayway. :)
I found this stuff by accident about a year ago in Walmart, love the stuff.
Purchase a $10 dollar KD cloth and forget about aerosols and paper towels. I know I will never go back. I use mine on my vehicles and my boat and I've turned some friends onto them. Like me, they love em as well. https://www.kdcloth.com/
Interesting, I ordered a 2 pack of the large and a single 3 pack of the small ones. Will be interesting to see how well they work.

Reactions: irv
I like the idea of the KD cloth but windshields & bugs go together. I can still see the need for a chemical cleaner sometimes.

I found this stuff by accident about a year ago in Walmart, love the stuff.

Interesting, I ordered a 2 pack of the large and a single 3 pack of the small ones. Will be interesting to see how well they work.
I'm real happy with them and love the fact they are real easy/simple to use and when they get dirty you simply throw them into the wash. My wife gave me one to use not long ago as she said the interior of her front windshield needed to be done on her car. This one looked like she had wiped numerous windows and cleaned a variety of other things as it was filthy. She insured me it would work and low and behold it did.

I like the idea of the KD cloth but windshields & bugs go together. I can still see the need for a chemical cleaner sometimes.

On the outside front, for sure, but then again even some baked on bugs are a bugger to get off even with some chemicals. I normally scrub/wash my front windshield when I wash my vehicle then use the KD cloth after to clean/dry it.

I’ve used various Sprayway products. Glass cleaner, interior spray for dashes etc. and the tire dressing. Excellent results. Worth a try.

I just went through a bottle of Spray way Glass Cleaner. I then bought a bottle of Invisible Glass. The IG works better and leaves less streaks than the Spray Way product-IMHO.

I ran out of glass cleaner and happened to pick up a spray bottle of Invisible Glass Clean and Repel. So far I like it. It clean well. The repel part hasn’t been tested yet but should be soon.

The KD cloths are interesting as well. I am also looking at the Griots glass microfiber cloths too.

How long does KD Cloth last?

I'm not real sure as we haven't wore one out yet in at least 5 yrs of use. Like anything, however, that all depends on how much it is used? When ours gets real dirty, like I stated, simply throw it in the wash and start all over again. Like I also mentioned somewhere, even when you think it is too dirty and won't work, it surprisingly does.

Back