Interstate Batteries Focus Group, round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back interstate did its first round of focus group questions and many of us including myself got a gift card. Just wondering if anyone has experienced a round 2 for this focus group?

Off topic here, I used to occasionally paint vehicles 1 year prior to release to the public and they did what they called Clinics, and also Focus Groups. They also compare their model to two other competitor models in their same class. They would tape up all identifying badges so no one could easily tell who the manufacture's were. Don't ask me what they did there, IDK! Somebody else's problem. I stayed in the shop and work on other vehicles.

What kind of Focus group for a battery,
Do you like the color?
Do you like the green sticker?
Did it start your vehicle?
Would you suggest to a friend? Is there anything we could do better to kiss your behind and make this the bestest battery on earth?
Would you like to be on our email promotion list for discounts, sales, and so we can sell your information to institution's?

Lol, sorry, no offence, I have a few Interstates myself, Costco! I find humor in a Focus group for a battery, carry on.

Originally Posted by KneeGrinder
Off topic here, I used to occasionally paint vehicles 1 year prior to release to the public and they did what they called Clinics, and also Focus Groups. They also compare their model to two other competitor models in their same class. They would tape up all identifying badges so no one could easily tell who the manufacture's were. Don't ask me what they did there, IDK! Somebody else's problem. I stayed in the shop and work on other vehicles.

What kind of Focus group for a battery,
Do you like the color?
Do you like the green sticker?
Did it start your vehicle?
Would you suggest to a friend? Is there anything we could do better to kiss your behind and make this the bestest battery on earth?
Would you like to be on our email promotion list for discounts, sales, and so we can sell your information to institution's?

Lol, sorry, no offence, I have a few Interstates myself, Costco! I find humor in a Focus group for a battery, carry on.

Indeed since Interstate doesn't even manufacture batteries at all, they just slap their name on the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back