Interesting recent news from Glock

Not sure if this is news to anyone else but it was to me.

1) Glock has released their Performance Trigger for the 9mm gen5 double-stack pistols. It looks to function similarly to the Timney Alpha trigger. Intended for competition, not carrying. Looks interesting. $99

2) Glock has announced they are discontinuing the gen5 G17 MOS. The release of the G47 MOS seems to have made it redundant. The standard non-MOS will remain available for now but I would imagine its days are numbered.

I did the polish job on my 19-5 and with the standard glock trigger bar (its actually a "-". I am under 5 pounds. IMHO Gen 5's don't need a better trigger. Thats just me. I really wanted to love my P365 and the trigger is well under 5 pounds but it has no "wall" I just am not comfortable with that.

I did the polish job on my 19-5 and with the standard glock trigger bar (its actually a "-". I am under 5 pounds. IMHO Gen 5's don't need a better trigger. Thats just me. I really wanted to love my P365 and the trigger is well under 5 pounds but it has no "wall" I just am not comfortable with that.
Same here, just got a 34-5 MOS and the trigger is pretty good out of the box.

Back