Injector Cleaning Service Recommendations

Android 12 gets me here after clicking the first link, now I can make an informed decision to send my injectors to @Trav with confidence, all from the convenience of my phone.
Cannot vouch for iOS as I don't pay the Apple tax.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-092733.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-092733.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 9
Should the cleaning be part of a PM program?

F150
There is no yes or no answer. It depends on the machine, what injectors are in it and the environment it lives in. I do a lot of marine engines, the outboards the gas canners have get messed up in a short time, engines operated in the middle east where they fuel can be low quality may need a cleaning often.
If you use top tier fuel and a does of PEA cleaner once in a while you are probably okay until there is an issue. DI is a whole different story.

Edit: You have a decent Bosch injector in the 5.0, they are not trouble prone.

There is no yes or no answer. It depends on the machine, what injectors are in it and the environment it lives in. I do a lot of marine engines, the outboards the gas canners have get messed up in a short time, engines operated in the middle east where they fuel can be low quality may need a cleaning often.
If you use top tier fuel and a does of PEA cleaner once in a while you are probably okay until there is an issue. DI is a whole different story.

Edit: You have a decent Bosch injector in the 5.0, they are not trouble prone.

Thank you. I use top tier 93 octane 95% of the time.

Back