I'm a proud papa today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellant decision.
You just handed here a great dose of self respect and handed her a a great infusion of self esteem.

With more exposure to what life requires SHE WILL GO FAR.

TOMB

Originally Posted by Chris142
Before anyone has a fit yes I understand that we could have an accident or more whatever.

I live in a county that only has a few thousand people in it. That's how I taught my kids to drive, by getting them out and driving in areas that just don't have any inhabitants.
Great job!

I taught my wife's cousin to drive stick in an elementary school parking lot in a $300 saturn. She already had her license, just never a car nor opportunity. She's from the SF bay area and the hills there would be challenging, maybe not for some people, but for her for sure.

We tried and tried and tried to find the friction point and she kept stalling, for 1/2 an hour.

Turns out she was in 3rd the whole time, LOL.

After that sorted itself, made her drive the 2 miles home in traffic. She was terrible but we didn't wreck.

It's always fun to "pass it on". Gonna teach my kids in my plow truck that has a 4-lo.

Great job Chris. I bet she was so happy also
smile.gif

Great place to let her practice! When I was a kid we ran around there on go-carts.

Originally Posted by Zee09
All it takes at times is for someone to care.
This investment will pay off big time
What goes around comes around
Thank God for people like you.

^^^^^^^^^

Well said. And I agree one hundred percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back